Roasted Acorn Squash
- Wash and scrub the outside of the squash.
- Cut off the top and bottom of the squash to create a flat edge on both ends.
- Cut the in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
- Place cut side down on a parchment lined baking sheet. You can also cut the squash halves into wedges.
- Roast at 400 for about 30 minutes or until a fork easily pierces through the skin and squash is tender.
- Scoop out the squash and mash with a fork, or serve as wedges. Season with salt, pepper and olive oil, or other seasonings you like.