Nothing says summer better than a cold, icy popsicle on a hot day!
I like to make homemade popsicles from scratch for a few reasons - popsicles are super easy to make, its a great activity to do with a couple kids (big kids count too), you know what is in them, and you can make them to suit your preference or needs.
We have a few friends and relatives who avoid dairy because of either a milk allergy or lactose intolerance. What is great about these popsicles is they are dairy free, have no added sugar and are 100% delicious!
- 3 ripe mangoes
- 1 can of light coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Remove skin and cut mangoes into chunks
- Puree the mango using a food processor or immersion blender
- Transfer pureed mango into a large bowl.
- Add the coconut milk and vanilla to the mango and stir well.
- Pour into popsicle molds - make sure to clean up any spills and drips.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze.