1 head of cauliflower, tough stems trimmed and cut into quarters
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Cut cauliflower into quarters, then trim and discard any hard stems. Cut cauliflower into large pieces.
2. Working in batches, add pieces of cauliflower to a food processor. Pulse in 1 second increments until the cauliflower has a small, even texture.
3. Discard any large pieces that did not get broken down. Repeat this process until all cauliflower is chopped to a small, even consistency.
4. Add a small amount of oil to a fry pan. Add cauliflower and stir to distribute the oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cover the fry pan with a lid and cook for 7-8 minutes on medium heat.
Kristen Murray, Dietetic Intern