A delicious and lighter alternative to mashed potatoes. You'll love them!
Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 2 tbsp cooking water
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp black ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp margarine
- green onions, sliced
- Add cauliflower to a pot of boiling water and simmer until soft and breaks apart easily, about 20 minutes.
- Drain cauliflower and collect cooking water in a bowl.
- Place cooked cauliflower in a large bowl and add cooking water, basil, pepper, garlic and margarine.
- Mash cauliflower well.
- Serve with green onions on top.