Michele shares how she make homemade pita chips - to enjoy with salsa, hummus, egg salad, bean dip, squash dip. Basically these pita chips are perfect to enjoy with your favourite dip!
- Open the pita pocket and rip the two layers apart – it’s ok if it’s not perfect
- Brush one side of each layer with vegetable oil
- Sprinkle each layer with your favourite seasonings
- Cut each layer into triangles
- Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Preheat your oven to 375 F. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
Seasonings to Try:
- Garlic Powder
- Chili Powder
- Black Pepper