With the turn of the season we have turned off our BBQ and turned on our oven and totally embraced "fall" foods. This recipe is one I discovered a few years ago and really enjoy it. Greek style chicken meatloaf with feta and dill - delicious!
Greek-Style Chicken Meatloaf
- 1 small red onion, diced small
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large celery stock, diced small
- ground black pepper
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 4 oz feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and sprinkle generously with ground black pepper.
- Using your hands mix well.
- Transfer meat mixture into a loaf pan or onto a baking sheet and form into a 4 x 10 inch loaf.
- Bake for about 1 hour, until your thermometer reads 165 F.
- Enjoy with your favourite vegetables!
Original recipe from Martha Stewart Everyday Foods.