I’ve always loved eating spinach dip, but know that it isn’t always the best dip to serve (or eat) eventhough it contains spinach.
Yield: 4 cups
· 283g/10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
· 1 1/2 cups low fat sour cream
· 1 cup low fat mayonnaise
· 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
All of these ingredients can usually be found in my fridge.
1. Combine all the ingredients in medium-sized mixing bowl.
2. Mix well using a spatula
3. Transfer into a dish for serving.
4. Cover and refrigerate your bowl if you aren’t serving the dip right away. Serve chilled with a variety of your favourite vegetables.