Whole Wheat Crepes
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil (need more for cooking)
- 4 eggs
- Blend ingredients together until smooth.
- Heat a 10-12 inch. non-stick frying pan over medium heat and brush pan with little vegetable oil.
- Pour in 1/4 cup of batter and swirl around pan until the whole bottom of pan is covered in batter.
- Cook for a couple minutes until the bottom is lightly browned. Carefully flip over and cook for another minute.
- Fill your crepe with your favourite fillings.
- nut butter with fruit
- eggs and ham
- ham, cheese and arugula